Saturday, July 12, 2014

Charlotte Russe

Charlotte Russe is my favorite clothing store. They are an affordable, trendy, and great place to shop. I love all of their clothes because a lot of it is unique and different. Another bonus for shopping there is if you are a student, you get a 10% discount. That makes it even better! One of my favorite pieces of clothing is rompers and jumpsuits. They are a unique and cute way to show off your style and Charlotte Russe has a great selection to choose from.




The first romper is a Cross-Back Strappy Chiffon Romper. It comes in a blush color and is only $20. To make it a perfect outfit, I would add a long silver or black necklace. I would also wear silver or black sandals to complete the outfit.

The second romper is a little bit more dressy. It has a cap sleeve that has silver jewels on it. It is a chiffon wrap romper that is only $20. With this romper, I would not add a necklace. I would keep it simple because of the jewels on the cap sleeve. Pair it with silver sandals and it would make a great date night outfit.

The third romper has a teal chevron print on it. It is a halter romper, which means that it ties around the neck and has an open back. It is only $20 and would be perfect for a summer day when it is hot outside. It is cute, but casual as well.


 

Jumpsuits are little different than rompers. Jumpsuits have pants to them instead of shorts. The first jumpsuit is called a Flutter Sleeve Color Block Jumpsuit. It is only $20. It is a dressy jumpsuit and it would look great with a pop of color. I would add color by wearing a colored necklace with it. 

The second jumpsuit is a Strapless Tribal Printed Jumpsuit. It is $20 and the print is a little crazy. That is why I like it. It is unique and not a lot of people would wear it. It is a casual jumpsuit and would be fun to wear anywhere!



http://www.charlotterusse.com/product/Clothes/Jumpsuits-Rompers/entity/pc/2114/c/0/sc/2628/265765.uts

http://www.charlotterusse.com/product/Clothes/Jumpsuits-Rompers/entity/pc/2114/c/0/sc/2628/263100.uts

http://www.charlotterusse.com/product/Clothes/Jumpsuits-Rompers/entity/pc/2114/c/0/sc/2628/263857.uts

http://www.charlotterusse.com/product/Clothes/Jumpsuits-Rompers/entity/pc/2114/c/0/sc/2628/265609.uts

http://www.charlotterusse.com/product/Clothes/Jumpsuits-Rompers/entity/pc/2114/c/0/sc/2628/261524.uts

2 comments:

  1. I love this store, but I didn't know they gave student discounts so that's good to know. Forever 21 still has to be my favorite store though. Any thoughts on that store?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Forever 21. That is also one of my all time favorite stores! I'm not sure whether they give a discount or not, but their clothes are super cheap anyways!

    ReplyDelete