Saturday, July 26, 2014

Footwear Fanatic

"I firmly believe that with the right footwear one can rule the world." - Bette Midler

Shoes can make or break an outfit and they are the finishing touch to complete an outfit. It is important to wear the right kind of shoes and feel confident in them. There are many different types of shoes; flats, heels, boots, the list goes on and on. Below are some of my favorite shoes that I have.



This is not a normal type of shoe. Some of you may have never seen it before. It is called a wedge sneaker. I think it is very different and fun. I got this pair from Kohl's, but they can be found at most shoe stores. I like to wear it with jean shorts in the summer and leggings in the fall and winter. Wearing this shoe makes an outfit more fun and adds uniqueness.



These boots are one of my all time favorite shoes I own. It is called a combat boot. I got them at Baker's, but it also can be found at many department stores and other shoe stores. I love these combat boots. They go great with leggings and an over-sized sweater and scarf in the winter. These are my go to boots in the fall and winter at all times. They are dressy, yet casual and it completes an outfit.



These shoes are called an ankle boot or bootie. I always wear these boots in the fall and winter with black jeans and a sweater. I love the accent bow on the side because it gives it a touch of personality. I got these ankle boots at Dillard's.



These heels are a fun and flirty heel. It is black with a textured heel. It is similar to cork, but a little different. It is a cute heel to wear in the spring or summer with a short, summer dress. I got these heels at ALDO.



These shoes are called a wedge. Pair these wedges with a short summer dress and you have the perfect outfit. I actually wear them with a coral high-low dress and a teal chunky necklace. If you have trouble walking in heels, the wedge shoe is made for you. A wedge shoe is much more easier to walk in and actually quite comfortable. I would recommend having a pair of these in your closet for spring and summer.


Photo Credit - Jessica Ferguson

1 comment:

  1. Love the black suede ankle booties with the bow. I know that I love them because I own them! I love shoes you can never have too many. I'm very particular about mine though. I've been hunting for the perfect tall, black, high heel boot for about 4 years.

    ReplyDelete