Saturday, July 12, 2014

The Perfect Accessory

Have a plain top that is boring? If the answer is yes, then throw on a scarf! I absolutely love scarves. They are a great accessory to dress up an outfit and really make it cute. You can wear scarves any time of the year. I wear them all the time and I even wear them in the summer. There are many different colors, prints, and styles of scarves. Infinity scarves are my favorite to wear. Infinity scarves have no beginning or end. They form a circle around your neck and represented in the last three pictures. There is also a rectangular scarf. That is represented in the first picture. There are many different ways to tie this type of scarf. The YouTube video below will show you how to tie a rectangular scarf.


FLIPPING AZTEC PRINT QUAD SCARF


























Spotlight Slub Infinity Scarf




































http://www.express.com/clothing/flipping+aztec+print+quad+scarf/pro/1031040/cat360020
 
http://www.charlotterusse.com/thumbnail/Accessories/Scarves/pc/2116/2590.uts

http://www.charmingcharlie.com/accessories/scarves.html#p=2&gan_data=true





4 comments:

  1. Thank you! I thought it was a unique way to show the different ways to tie a scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scarves are my favorite accessory. I have at least 20 of them and I wear them all the time for every season. That video was really great, I'm always looking for new ways to wear my scarves. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the video! Unfortunately I'm not big on accessories; it's really sad. One day I'll be able to rock the earrings, necklaces, and scarves but I'm more about my make up.

    ReplyDelete