Sunday, July 6, 2014

Getting To Know Me

Hi everyone! My name is Jessica Ferguson. I am originally from Paola, Kansas, but I live on Washburn's campus during the school year. I recently switched my major and I think I have finally made the right choice. I was in the Respiratory Therapy program and I found out that the hospital setting was not for me. I do have a lot of respect for those going into the medical field though, but I think I have found my calling. I'm now majoring in Creative Advertising and minoring in Business and I can't be more excited!

In my free time, I absolutely love to travel. I would like to visit as many countries as possible in my lifetime. I love the different cultures and how everyone is so different from one another. My dream vacation is to go to Australia or Greece. I also love hanging out with friends and family, as well as watching sports and movies. Shopping is also one of my passions. I love being able to express myself through my clothing, so that is why I decided to do my blog on fashion!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jessica, I recently just changed my major from Physical Therapy to Mass Media and I couldn't be happier! I love traveling as well and got a great opportunity in high school to travel to Spain. It was a totally different experience and I loved every minute of it! I'm looking forward to your blog, as I'm constantly changing my style to fit how I'm feeling for the day. Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to travel a bunch of different places that kind of why I chose PR. I'm hoping to work for a company that has several different locations. I would love to be constantly traveling to do what I love.

    ReplyDelete