Friday, July 18, 2014

The Trends Of Summer 2014

There are many fun trends that you can wear for the summer of 2014. This summer the trends are more expressive and unique. I like that a lot because I believe that your style should show off your personality. Mixing up your wardrobe adds excitement and fun to your life. Don't be afraid to wear something that nobody else likes; wear it because you like it and proudly show it off. Be confident in what you're wearing.

I have added a YouTube video that discusses the Spring and Summer 2014 fashion trends. It is very helpful because it talks about the latest trends and it has examples in the video of different pieces of clothing.




I have also added some pictures of my personal clothing that really captures the styles and fashion trends of summer 2014. The first picture is a high-waisted short with a crop top. Both of these styles are in this year. My high-waisted shorts have a destroyed or distressed wash to them and the crop top is black. I got the shorts at Forever 21 and the crop top at Charlotte Russe. The second picture is of a floral top. In the YouTube video she discussed how floral tops are in and trending for summer 2014. I got this top from Forever 21. The third picture is a black and white dress. The video talked about how the colors black and white are in, so I decided that my dress would be the perfect fit for the trend of the summer. I got this black and white dress at Victoria's Secret PINK. The fourth picture is a romper. Rompers are a fashion statement and they are cute and comfortable to wear. I got my romper at Charlotte Russe.







Photo Credit - Jessica Ferguson


2 comments:

  1. Hey that video was supper helpful; I'll have to go subscribe to her youtube videos. And your outfits are super cute! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 100% about high waisted shorts they are my favorite. I have a small waist but some hips on me so everything in my closet is high waisted. My Summer wardrobe it pretty extensive I'm trying to sass up my winter wear now.

    ReplyDelete