Sunday, July 6, 2014

California Lifestyle Clothing

PacSun is a clothing line for teenagers and young adults. Their style is considered to be California lifestyle clothing because they try to encompass the style of California in their clothing. PacSun originally used to be a surf shop, but then it turned into a clothing store and moved across the country. Pacsun sells womens and mens clothing, as well as accessories. Some of the popular brands they carry are Bullhead, Roxy, Kendall & Kylie, and Hurley. Below are some of my favorite items from PacSun.


This a a dress that is from the Kendall & Kylie collection at PacSun. It is called a Cold Shoulder Tunic. This dress is a perfect summer dress that has a bohemian/hippie style to it. This dress would look cute with layered necklaces. I would also pair this dress with a flat sandal or a wedge. You could wear this dress anywhere, including a concert or to a family get together.



http://www.pacsun.com/kendall-%26-kylie/cold-shoulder-tunic-0731462870064.html?start=24&cgid=kendall-and-kylie-jenner-womens&dwvar_0731462870064_color=011


This piece of clothing is called Rehab Lace Inset Kimono. It is exactly like a cardigan. It is nude in color and features lace detailing. It is $44.95. This kimono would look great with high-waisted jean shorts that have a destroyed wash and a black crop top. Pair it with some sandals and jewelry and you have a cute summer outfit. This kimono would work perfectly if you are going to be outside during summer nights. It will add warmth and look great at the same time.

Lace Inset Kimono


http://www.pacsun.com/rehab/lace-inset-kimono-0731484490013.html?start=12&cgid=womens-kimonos&dwvar_0731484490013_color=582


This article of clothing is called LA Hearts Crochet Bottom Romper. A romper is a one-piece outfit that is the combination of a shirt and short. This black romper is pretty basic, but I love how the bottom features a crochet detailing. You can always dress this romper up by adding a chunky necklace in a fun color. A pop of color is just what this romper needs. I would either wear dressy sandals or a wedge shoe with this romper. This outfit would work perfect for a date night out or even just a girls night out. This black romper is $39.95.

Crochet Bottom Romper

http://www.pacsun.com/la-hearts/crochet-bottom-romper-2498202.html?start=3&cgid=rompers-pantsuits

4 comments:

  1. Weren't you so sad when the Pac Sun in West Ridge went out of business? They have some really great sales too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was! I miss not having the store there. I love their clothes, but now I have to go to Oak Park Mall in Overland Park to shop at PacSun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pac Sun is another one of my favorite stores. I actually just bought some of those new printed pants from there and they are the most comfortable thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to really love Pacsun but I went to a store in May and was surprised at how tiny all the clothes were! They still fit me but goodness my butt likes to stay in my shorts and my boobs would like to stay in my shirt. Now there were some items that were still reasonable that I loved, and I understand that crop tops and minis are in, but it seemed like those trends took over the entire store.

    ReplyDelete