Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Cute And Comfortable

Victoria's Secret PINK is a great place to get cute and comfortable clothes. You can look cute without actually having to wear uncomfortable clothes. The style there is more of an athletic look. My favorite thing to wear from there is yoga pants and a tank top or a sweatshirt. They have a varitey of different clothes and even though the store is called PINK, most of their clothing is not pink.

PINK is very popular among high school and college women. It is one of my favorite stores to shop at. I wear their clothes almost everyday. It is easy to throw on yoga pants and a sweatshirt for class. Below are some of my favorite pieces of clothing from Victoria's Secret PINK. The shirt and tank top are easy to throw on during the hot summer days. Pair the top with the yoga shorts that are featured in the third picture. The yoga pants are shown in the fourth photo and they are perfect to wear in the winter with the PINK sweatshirts, like the ones in the fifth and sixth picture. 








Photo Credit - Jessica Ferguson

3 comments:

  1. I shop their ALL the time and love their clothes as well. You are definitely right when you said you can look cute without being uncomfortable doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Pink leggings I wish the "life" of them was a little longer considering the price. They start off really opaque but I find after time they become very see through. Any leggings that are higher quality that won't break the bank?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are a little pricey, but mine have seemed to last so far. I know some of the fabrics they use in the summer is a little thinner. Try getting your leggings at PINK in the winter. They use a little thicker material then.

    ReplyDelete